Duke Energy Innovation Center
This Innovation Center is a LEED-Certified, Gold-Rated 'green' facility developed in partnership with Clemson and Duke Energy. Tenants in the building include Clemson researchers as well as academic startups.
Corporate tenants and entrepreneurial start-up companies, especially those focused on advanced materials, will find tremendous opportunity for their work in the Duke Energy Innovation Center. The building has a LEED Certified Gold Rating from the US Green Building Council.
Open space within the facility is designed for wet/dry labs or office. Amenities include on-site parking, a common break room, meeting rooms, secure rooms for sensitive work, card-reader access and 24/7 security monitoring.
Tenants benefit from proximity to Clemson’s adjacent world-class Advanced Materials Research Laboratory (AMRL) and its facilities, which include state-of-the-art electron microscopy with a staff skilled in supporting both corporate clients and academic partners. Also nearby is Clemson’s high performance computing center, providing sophisticated modeling applications and ready access to national research networks. The building complex is adjacent to Hwy. 187, four miles from Interstate I-85 and approximately seven miles from Clemson University’s main campus. The Duke Energy Innovation Center is a ‘green’ facility representing environmentally-conscious, best practice design and manufacturing techniques.
- Base building – 16,200 sq.ft.
- Open space predesigned for wet/dry labs or offices
- Leed Certified Gold Rating
- Lease Rate: with full service and flexible pricing with longer terms
- Parking provided
- Common break room provided
- Common meeting room provided
- Secure rooms for sensitive work
- Phones and Internet access including email available
- Limited Access in SCRA's area
- Proxy Badge Access
- 24 X 7 security monitoring